Keep six feet from other people.
- Do not touch your face – especially the mouth, nose or eye areas.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds each time with soap and water as frequently as possible.
- Carry whatever you brought home to a specific area. Wash whatever you need to use immediately, and set it aside to dry in a clean area.
- Strip off your clothes and put them directly in the laundry. Take a shower and put on clean clothes.
- Your 14 day countdown starts over for your entire household every time anyone goes out to a populated place. Keep tabs on everyone’s health and update your calendar.