COVID-19 vaccination clinics operated by the Ministry of Health are carried on in many areas across the island today (October 12).
Accordingly, Sinopharm vaccines will be administered to people in Colombo (RHDS and CMC), Gampaha, Kalutara, Galle, Matara, Hambantota, Ratnapura, Kurunegala, Monaragala, Badulla, Jaffna, Vavuniya, Mannar, Kilinochchi, Kalmunai districts.
The first doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine are rolled out in all MOH areas of Kegalle District.
No inoculation programs will be conducted in the Central Province and North-central provinces as well as in Mullaitivu District today.
In the meantime, the Pfizer vaccination programme for children with co-morbidities will continue at the following locations:
• Colombo South Teaching Hospital
• Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital
• Awissawella Base Hospital
• Homagama Base Hospital
• Colombo North Teaching Hospital, Ragama
• Gampaha District General Hospital
• Negombo District General Hospital
• Wathupitiwala Base Hospital
• Kiribathgoda Base Hospital
• Minuwangoda Base Hospital
• Mirigama Base Hospital
• Panadura Base Hospital
• Pimbura Base Hospital
• Horana Base Hospital
• District General Hosptial, Kegalle
• Mawanella Base Hospital
• Warakapola Base Hospital
• Karawanella Base Hospital
• Puttalam Base Hospital
• Marawila Base Hospital
• District General Hospital, Chilaw
More details on the inoculation centres operating today can be obtained from the official website of the Health Ministry. – ada derana